Happy New Year to all my blog followers and those that just drop by once in a while. It has been quite a year. I officially went self-hosted, naming my blog AlwaysARedhead. As I say on my about page, I was born a redhead, but now I have to pay for it. The day I was born, I was born with loads of strength in me and red hair. Though my body now hates me, I find strength in my red roots. Strength comes in many different forms, mine doesn’t come from the muscles in my body nor from anyone else, mine comes from my mind – my roots. If I believe it will happen, than it will.
My goals for 2014 are the usual: lose weight, eat healthier, etc., and
- Finish my Peacock cross-stitch I started twenty-years ago (long story),
- Start the Lion cross-stitch I received for my thirtieth birthday,
- Work on the novel I would love to write,
- Relearn how to speak French,
- Visit the Twitter friends that have become real friends, though this last one may take a few years to accomplish.
Here’s hoping all your dreams come true in 2014.